Be Happy. Get Connected.
House of Hearing Audiology Clinic: Your Hearing Aid Experts in Boise & Nampa, ID
At House of Hearing Audiology Clinic, we understand your busy lifestyle and want to help you get the most out of it. We want to make sure that you never miss a memorable saying from your grandkids, an important conversation with a colleague, or the punchline of a friend’s joke. We’re here to make sure that you’re ready for all of life’s best — and often unexpected — moments.
Discover today what we’ve been able to accomplish for so many others in Boise and Nampa, ID suffering from hearing loss. We’ve helped them to regain control of their lives through our better hearing services. We’ve provided them with solutions to help make speech clearer through highly sophisticated hearing technology. We’ve counseled them on effective communication strategies that have made communicating with family members, friends, and colleagues easier. We’ve helped them… and now it’s time for us to help you!
Take the first step toward better hearing today. Call us at 208-812-9739
Why wait? You don’t have to live with hearing loss.
3 Questions To Ask
Before Buying A Hearing Aid:
1. Is the provider an Audiologist?
2. Is the hearing test performed in a sound booth?
3. Is the company a franchise?
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
Why Choose House of Hearing Audiology Clinic?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.